Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Man Who Gave Me The Chance:Gavin O'Conner!!


Director Gavin O'Conner was the one who gave me the chance to appear in my first feature film. The story is weird and from what I hear rarely happens to the average actor/actress. So here I am forced by a friend of mine who happens to be a Job developer named Rudy telling me that I'm going to this audition for a movie. He takes six of us and everyone is nervous but I want to get it over with. When we arrive we're given the side for the role. Yes I volunteered to be first to get out of there, so here I am in front of the camera with the casting director Randi Heller & I ask her if I can just do it my way, she agrees. Than she asks me have I ever done this before, "I say no I'm a natural". We all laugh, & she says your confident. Two weeks later I'm called back to audition in front of the director. As I'm auditioning & talking with Gavin he shoots the magic question, "I'm casting for another role would you do it"? I accepted the offer and Whhaaa LLaahh! It's Magic! I'm on a set with a $30 million dollar budjet. Entertainment!It's not everyday you walk down the Red Carpet with Colin Farrell, Ed Norton, John Voight, Manny Perez & a bunch of other top notch actors, directors, producers and the media. Thank you for the educating me Gavin & your wisdom is well appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment