Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greed Eventually Leads To Destruction!!


Recently I was addressed with a harsh statement from someone that it actually didn't surprise me but confirmed my thoughts about them.How greed can just constantly lead you to destruction.The person tried to tell me I had to increase my way of life & I just didn't figure that one out when times are at an all time low right now.Look around you how cities all over America are making cuts due to city & state budgets.Greed!With chasing the dollar you'll eventually fall flat on your face.Because when your not right no matter what you do you will not win because of all the hidden agendas & hidden motives people have.You just learn that a person who is greedy is also a liar.How can you be sure?Because they'll do whatever it takes to destroy a person & what they don't realize is that the laws of nature will reverse what they have intended to do to that person.I use to think money was everything,what I realized is that when you die you can't take any of that with you.I've learned how to do more with less while others around me are in shambles because of pressures that have overtaken them.A good friend would always tell me that "Sometimes Less Is More".And you know what I've realized that the blessings come more when your not chasing the Almighty Dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment